1. By clicking “Agree” below, you will install the “Kidslox” app (the “App”) and agree with Kidslox, Inc (“we” or “us”), a company registered in Delaware, USA under filing number 6842482 whose registered office is at 2035 Sunset Lake Road Suite B-2, Newark, DE 19702, USA. to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. You may not use the App for any commercial use.
3. All copyright in the App belongs to us. You may not yourself or allow third parties to make or distribute copies of the App, attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, transform or reverse engineer the App or any part of it.
4. The trademark “Kidslox” and the logo associated with it, together with the design of all screens employed by the App (the “Marks”) belong to us. You may not yourself or allow third parties to copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Marks without our prior written consent.
5. The purpose of the App is to control mobile devices via networks and the internet. Using the App may result in your being charged for access to the network or internet during the period of such use. We will not be liable for such charges.
7. We have taken and shall take reasonable care to ensure that the App performs all functions identified in it and does not interfere with your intended or desired use of any mobile device on which it is installed other than in the ways that it identifies. If the App does interfere with your intended or desired use of a device in any other way or ways: (i) we shall have no liability at all unless you establish that we have failed to take reasonable care to avoid such interference; and (ii) we shall have no liability in any event for any indirect or consequential loss, including (without any sort of limitation whatsoever) economic loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or loss of goodwill or reputation.
8. We shall have no liability in relation to any failure by the App to restrict or control access to the device on which it is installed. We shall have no liability in relation to any errors, omissions, mistakes or inaccuracies in the app or results that are obtained from use of the app (e.g. data, usage information, location, etc).
9. Some Kidslox features use YouTube API services to help you understand what videos are being viewed on devices you are supervising. By using these video reporting features, you also agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service (which you can find in full here: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms).
10. If for any reason we do not enforce or rely on a right which we have pursuant to these terms or to the general law, such non-enforcement shall not constitute a waiver or abandonment of that right.
11. These terms are concluded between you and us. No other party shall have any rights in relation to them.
12. Except for disputes that can be brought in small claims court, all disputes between you and us, including any dispute regarding this Agreement, shall be exclusively settled through binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) pursuant to the AAA’s then-current rules for commercial arbitration. Any such arbitration proceeding will be conducted solely in English.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to conflict of law principles. If the arbitration in this section provision is found unenforceable or not to apply for a given dispute, then the proceeding must be brought exclusively in a court of Delaware jurisdiction.
13. We may amend these terms from time to time. When we do so, we shall send you a message that an amendment has been made. If, following receipt of such message you continue to use the App, you will be deemed to have accepted such amendment. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.